spring





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

uh-oh

So lil' Hannah banana has always had dry skin issues, but Sunday morning as I was changing her, I noticed something a little more disturbing. several round patches on her legs. I just knew it was ringworm, so I asked our friend who is familiar with the fungal junk and he confirmed what I had guessed. UGH! Where di she get this?! I asked her daycare the next morning and they said no other parents has said anything and they've never had a problem like that. SO I called her doctor (because by Tuesday morning, it had spread) and took her in...Dr. Nichold said it's not ringworm, but poor baby will have eczema for the rest of her childhood. I get to go and buy only Cetaphil and Eucerin lotion...at least it's not ringworm...that freaked me out.

1 comment:

  1. Girl... you should have shown Ceci. She is the eczema expert. Our poor gal battles it too. Let me guess, right under her bootie cheeks and down the backs of her legs?

    ReplyDelete