spring





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello November!

Its hard to believe that it has been almost a month since I posted the last time-but I hope to post more now since I have joined the 21st century and gotten internet at home. I think Andy is more excited than me-no more looking at tiny phone internet with little to no pictures :)
So many things have happened since October...lets see... we celebrated my 30th, our 7th Anniversary, a wedding, another 3 anniversaries, a baby shower (Jennifer Bauer and he upcoming arrival TBA), a new career and Halloween/Arkalalah.
Arkalalah is a fall festival in Ark City- and not just ANY ol' fall festival-this is THE fall festival where all Ark Citians go every year toi see old friends, family, eat fried delish food and watch a 3 hour parade. NAt, Hannah and I went down to Ark City on Weds and stayed until Saturday afternoon. We sat down for the long parade and after about 20 minutes, Natalie says, "Mom, I'm hot and I'm done being here, let's go home" SO we piled in the car and headed back to Perry. It's alwys good to see my family and spend time with them, but you have to agree, there's nothing like going home...wherever that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment