spring





Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flip OUT!

A few weeks ago, my boss brought my attention to this cool little gadget called a Flip video camera. We ahve been talking about getting one for awhile and so I called Andy, asked pretty please and we bought one! I LOVE it. I can get those cute moments I always wished I could, super easy! I've reccommended it to everyone I know and should probably buy stock in it as much as I've "sold" my great experience to other people!

Here is one of my many short videos of the girls

2 comments:

  1. Flip cameras are the best!!! I finally have one for school and one for home so I don't have to share. Love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan has had a Flip video camera since Finn was born (over 3 years) ...now if you could just get her to use it and send us some videos of our grandkids now and then!!!!

    Finn and Ceci's grandma

    ReplyDelete