spring





Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Work-out buddy

Andy and I started P90X last week-it's a rough one...especially when I get up at 5am to do it. I admit, I've been a slacker not doing the full program each day...but come one, they are an hour (at least) each! I don't have that kind of time!

Anyway, this morning I got up with Hannah around 5am to change her feed her...usually she'll go right back down, but since the time change-she's been totally opposite and going to bed earlier (rather than later) She sleeps great and usually sleeps later than that, but today she was bright eyed and bushytailed ;)
So I turned on the legs and back first and while I did the moves, I noticed that Hannah would look at me and then the TV and then kick her legs...like she was doing the moves too! So cute! Then when I put in the abs DVD, she started kicking and "running" to the music and kept looking at me, then doing some more...definitely made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment