spring





Thursday, October 7, 2010

Falling into Fall

It's here! My favorite time of year! Cool weather, changing leaves, pumpkins, apple crisp and my birthday/anniversary! Who could ASK for a better month?!
We celebrated my 30th a little early this year due to some dear frinds of ours getting married this weekend-Congrats Dustin and Audra!
Natalie is getting excited for Halloween-but I'm not sure who loves the celebrations more, her or Andy :) Natalie hasn't decided what she will be dressing up as-a "superhero known as "Hit Girl", or Wondergirl (thanks to the band Sell-Out for that inspiration) Hannah will probably end up wearing a second year hand me down ...but she won't care a bit.
Some cute things Natalie has said that crack Andy and I up...
"When I turn 5 and I get a bunkbed, you can't sleep with me anymore Mom. You're too big and we'll crash down and crush Hannah, and that won't be good-to have a cute little crushed baby. I need to start practicing sleeping by myself"
"Wait for it, wait for it-*burp*-I about died laughing on that one :)
"Oh my gosh! Was he shot?!" (after seeing a dead squirrel on the road)
"Mom-I think I have a fever because my head hurts" (Me: "why does your head hurt?" Nat:"Well, Mom, I had a long day" (as she dramatically holds her head)

No comments:

Post a Comment